You can post these every week if you want. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
I signed up for the Cinema's mailing list. Here are the current listings:
Movie Listings good for Friday, June 6th through Thursday June 12th, 2008.
Feature 1:
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull PG 13
1:15, 4:15, 7:15, 9:45
Feature 2:
Iron Man PG 13
1:45, 4:20, 7:10, 9:35
Feature 3:
Kung Fu Panda PG
1, 3, 5, 7, 9
Feature 4:
Narnia: Prince Caspian PG
1:30, 5:30, 8:30
Feature 5:
Sex and the City R
2:00, 6:45, 9:40
Feature 6:
The Strangers R
2:15, 4:30, 7:30, 9:30
Feature 7:
You Don't Mess with the Zohan PG 13
2:30, 4:45, 7:20, 9:25
We will have 2 midnight shows next week, for Thursday night/Friday morning at
12:01am on June 13th, 2008. Be the first The Incredible Hulk and The Happening
right here at Cinema City!
Norton Cinema
206 Coeburn Ave. S.W.
Norton, Virginia 24273
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
You can post these every week if you want. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
where do i sign up for that email?
go to nortoncinema.com and sign up
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Are they still not accepting credit/debit cards?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
No. What they do have is an ATM in the lobby, undoubtedly owned by the theater owners. So instead of the theater being charged every time someone swipes a card, they charge you 2.50 per swipe.
I was thinking of going up there one afternoon this week to watch Indy. After learning that, they can go [censored] themselves.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Sounds like it's time for me to get an ATM put in here.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
In reality, not having a Credit/Debit card machine isn't a horrible idea.
We own a business in Wise County, and do not have the option of using a credit/debit card to buy our products. It's cash, or check.
Credit/Debit cards can beat you out of a lot of money. All you have to do is call and claim you didn't use it, and they'll almost 100% of the time credit you back, and not pay the business.
But then again, our business in selling radiators is completely different than that of a movie theater.
I suggest they just don't want to pay the fees that go along with having the machines. But in a college area, when the majority of us college kids/young adults/and non-cash carriers use debit cards, you think they'd have one.
It's definitely not hurt their business though, it's pretty much packed on weekends.
Well hell, it's just around the neighborhood of three bucks...I mean [censored], if you're willing to pay four dollars a gallon for gas, I'm sure three dollars for using an ATM wouldn't make less sense.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks